Martindale Hubble (“MH”) is an independent organization which surveys most practicing attorneys to determine the rankings of other practicing attorneys. It provides a peer review service. Based on the results of this independent survey, Maddux & Maddux achieved MH’s “Preeminent” designation which is enjoyed by only the top 5% of all law firms rated.
The Tulsa Law Firm’s primary areas of practice are listed below:
- Buying and Selling Businesses; Mergers and Acquisitions. Transactions range in size from $5,000 to in excess of $100,000,000.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation. Greg Maddux is an experienced Tulsa commercial and civil litigation attorney who takes a very practical view to provide cost effective representation.
- General Business Representation. Maddux & Maddux also represents Oklahoma business clients in all aspects of their day to day business operations.
- Real Estate. Greg Maddux owns a full service Tulsa real estate title, closing and escrow company, TitleOne, LLC, and has been involved in cost effective legal representation of his clients in a variety of Oklahoma real estate transactions.
- Business Formations and Organizations. With his background as a CPA and participation as management in start up companies Gary Maddux helps clients plan and structure their simple or complex start up business, reorganize their existing business, or develop a succession plan.
- Wills and Trusts.
- Large Estates. Gary Maddux is a Tulsa Estate Planning Lawyer who has prepared wills, trusts and life insurance trusts and implemented sophisticated estate planning structures for clients with estates in excess of $40,000,000.
- Smaller Estates. Gary Maddux enjoys helping young families plan for the needs of their minor children in the event of untimely deaths. He also enjoys helping older clients, efficiently meet their objectives regardless of the value of their holdings.
- Protecting your Children’s Inheritance from Divorce and Claimants. Using his business and estate planning background, Gary Maddux has developed approaches which better protect the property you leave your children from your children’s divorcing spouses, creditors and other claimants.
We may be the largest small firm in Town. We have ready access to the national law firm of Baker & Hostetler who, when needed, provides expertise and guidance which permit us to undertake challenging projects on a cost effective basis (for example representing the specialist of St. Francis Hospital form an Independent Practice Association to contract with Community Care of Oklahoma, or designing and implementing a tax efficient structure to repatriate funds from international operations).
Choosing the right Business Law Attorney, Estate Planning Attorney, Litigator or Real Estate Law Attorney can be difficult. If you decide not to engage us, then there is no charge for your initial consultation. Contact our office online for an appointment (or with your questions) or call 918-582-8393. If you need help with your Wills or Trusts, are a business owner or an individual in need of legal assistance, our experienced lawyers can provide the focused and knowledgeable guidance you need to get favorable results.
Maddux & Maddux
2642 E. 21 Street, Suite 290
Tulsa, OK 74114
Map and Directions